Visual artist Karla Kracht and award-winning stage director Andres’ Beladiez, whose previous collaboration zoomwooz has travelled to all over Europe, Asia and South America, worked together to create 2062 following an art residency in South Korea. Through the lens of a dystopic world, 2062 is a multidisciplinary show utilizing multimedia, comic, illustration and animation techniques to explore relevant social issues such as human migrations, geopolitical and economic changes.
About the Artists
After several small collaborations, Karla and Andrés joined forces to create the interdisciplinary Live-Cinema-Show zoomwooz, which has been presented in Canada, South Korea, Germany and elsewhere. They develop their innovative work in creation residencies in Korea, Bolivia and Spain, where they also participate in community activities, artists talks and give workshops and courses. They also work separately on theater projects and video installations.
- Performance: 50 minutes
- No intermission
|Category||Normal||Early Bird||Senior Citizens, Children (6-12) & OKU||Seating Map|
|Normal||RM 65.00||RM 46.00||RM 33.00|
|1st Class||RM 85.00||RM 60.00||RM 43.00|
|Premium||RM 125.00||RM 88.00||RM 63.00|
|VIP||By Invitation Only|
Event Terms & Conditions
- Students and senior citizen ticket holders are obliged to present proof of identification at the door.
- Out of consideration for both the audience and artists, children under the age of 6 are not allowed admission.
Late Seating Policy:
- Latecomers will be refused entry once the performance has begun. No refunds will be made for patrons arriving late.
- If you must leave the performance at any time once it has begun, you will not be re-admitted until an appropriate break.
- No photography, video recording and audio recording are allowed for this event.
- Prices shown include RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM30.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Online ticket selling will close 1 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.