A FEAST OF KOREAN CLASSICS by IMBANGUL
If K-pop is all you know about the entertainment industry in Korea, you are missing out on Korean folk music that dates back to the earliest century. Created by diverse instruments, this music isbeautifully complex and authentic. One of the highlights of the show is the pansori, a lengthy vocal and percussive performance by one singer and one drummer. It was designated an intangible cultural property in UNESCO's Memory of the World in 2003. Part of the show features Chunhyang Ga, a form of pansori, for the despondent Chunhyang (a heroine in play) who is imprisoned. It is developed with various art performances.
Other features include the Fugu-pang-gut, fan dance,horsemanship, folk song, sangomu, and gayageum bangchang Gayageum-ensemble.
|Category||Normal Price||Early Bird Price
(23 June - 7 July 2017)
|STUDENT||RM 25||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|NORMAL||RM 65||RM 46||RM 33|
- Students and senior citizen ticket holders are obliged to present proof of identification at the door.
- Out of consideration for both the audience and artists, children under the age of 5 are not allowed.
Late Seating Policy
- Latecomers will not be seated once the performance has begun. No refunds will be made for patrons arriving late.
- If you must leave the performance at any time once it has begun, you will not be re-admitted until an appropriate break.
- No photography, video recording and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Prices shown include RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee.
- Subject to 6% GST and credit card charges.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM5.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 2 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.