29th September 2018
Halls 8 & 10, AsiaWorld-Expo, Hong Kong View Map
Saturday, 29 September (4.00 pm - 12.00am)
ABOVE & BEYOND BRING GROUP THERAPY TO THE FAR EAST FOR THE FIRST TIME AS ABGT300 CELEBRATION TO HONG KONG ON SEPTEMBER 29
Above & Beyond (aka Jono Grant, Tony McGuinness and Paavo Siljamäki) today announced plans to celebrate the 300th episode of their cult ‘Group Therapy' radio show with a live broadcast from one of the world’s truly iconic cities: Hong Kong.
Previous host venues of Group Therapy (ABGT) milestone events include New York City’s Madison Square Garden, Amsterdam’s Ziggo Dome and London’s Alexandra Palace, and now the annual electronic music pilgrimage will take place in the Far East for the first time, on Saturday September 29.
Last year’s ABGT250 celebrations saw over 23,000 fans converge on the stunning Gorge Amphitheatre near Seattle, while the 2016 edition broke new ground when fans from over 70 countries made the journey to Amsterdam to celebrate 200 episodes of Group Therapy.
2018 has already been an eventful year for Above & Beyond, with the group’s fourth artist album ‘Common Ground’ debuting at Number 3 on Billboard’s Album Chart and topping the iTunes Dance charts in over 40 countries. A sell-out tour of North America followed at some of the US’ most prestigious venues including, among others, the LA Convention Center, Brooklyn’s Barclays Center and Miami’s Old RC Cola Plant.
Above & Beyond commented: “Last year’s ABGT250 Weekender at The Gorge was a magical experience but also left us wondering ‘how do we follow that?’ The answer was to go for something completely different and Hong Kong and the Far East represent a new frontier for Group Therapy, at what is an exciting and groundbreaking time for electronic music in the region.”
- Andrew Bayer
- Ben Böhmer
- ilan Bluestone
- Spencer Brown
|GA - ABGT300||HKD 869 / RM 463.00||-|
- Prices shown exclude RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee and 3% Credit card fee.
- All ticket prices will be paid in Malaysian Ringgit. Hong Kong Dollar prices are shown for reference purposes only.
- Prices quoted in HKD may differ due to currency fluctuations.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM10.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 14 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to email@example.com.