Su Rey is a popular Chinese pop singer from Taiwan. Her song “The Same Moonlight” propelled her to overnight stardom in Taiwan when it was released in 1983. Such was Su Rey’s appeal in China that her popularity was often compared to that of Teresa Teng.
Lee Yi Jun has released over 30 albums in Mandarin and Hokkien. She is best known for delivering the soundtracks of many television dramas, making her a familiar voice to many.
Don’t miss the chance to meet the two singing divas!
|Price Category||Normal||GRC 10% discount||Seating Plan|
|PS1||RM 472.00||RM 378.40|
3rd party collection will require authorisation letter and photocopy of the NRIC of ticket holder.
Please be informed that all the tickets which issued by Ticketing Agent no longer to redeem at Genting Box Office. Guest may directly enter to the concert with using their original purchased ticket. However, guest who holding the Confirmation Letter/E-Ticket for any concert/show shall remain to exchange their ticket at Arena of Star counter, Genting.
CONCERT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Each ticket is valid for one-time admission only.
- Child must be of 95cm height and below to be eligible for child ticket priced at RM50 without seat, while child at height above 95cm must purchase tickets according to price scale. Terms & Conditions applies.
- Strictly no video recording and photography during the show.
- Video cameras, cameras and tablet computers such as iPad are not allowed in the venue.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- Prices shown inclusive RM 4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee and 6% GST.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM5.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 2 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
Genting: 03-2718 1118 or visit website www.rwgenting.com
For enquiry only:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.