Connie Chan is a Cantonese Opera and Cantopop singer as well as an actor. She started delving into Cantonese Opera at the age of 5 and performned her first show on stage when she was 9 years old. A year after that, she was casted as one of the leading stars in the Double Chu Opera Troupe. During her teenage years, she frequently appeared on the silver screen for Cantonese Opera, but later evolved into action movies. She also joined the Sin-Hok Kong-luen Film Company’s list of young stars (which included Suet Nei, Nancy Sit Ka-yin, and Kenneth Tsang Kong) and took part in director Chan Lit-ban’s ground-breaking adaptations of Jin Yong’s serialized novels, The Golden Hairpin (1963–64) and The Snowflake Sword (1964).
In 1965, she starred in two films that boosted her career further, The Six-Fingered Lord of the Lute and The Black Rose (in which director Chor Yuen had the foresight to change her image by putting her in a contemporary role as a modern-day Robin Hood).
During the 1960s, she was one of Hong Kong cinema’s most beloved teen idols. She had made more than 230 films in a variety of genres: from traditional Cantonese Opera and action movies to contemporary youth musicals; action films to comedies; melodramas and romances. Following her popularity, she was dubbed “The Move-Fan Princess”. In 2006, she continued to perform with the Hong Kong Chinese Orchestra. Later that year she starred with Adam Cheng on the stage play, Only You. In 2007, she was honored with the Lifetime Achievement Award at the Hong Kong Drama Awards.
|Price Category||Normal||GRC 10% discount||Seating Plan|
|PS1||RM 452.00||RM 407.20|
|PS2||RM 332.00||RM 299.20|
3rd party collection will require authorisation letter and photocopy of the NRIC of ticket holder.
Please be informed that all the tickets which issued by Ticketing Agent no longer to redeem at Genting Box Office. Guest may directly enter to the concert with using their original purchased ticket. However, guest who holding the Confirmation Letter/E-Ticket for any concert/show shall remain to exchange their ticket at Arena of Star counter, Genting.
CONCERT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Each ticket is valid for one-time admission only.
- Children must be shorter than 95cm to be eligible for child ticket priced at RM50 without seat, while children taller than 95cm must purchase tickets according to the price scale. Terms and conditions apply
- Strictly no video recording and photography during the show.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- 每名观众皆需凭票入场，包括任何年龄的儿童与婴孩。（身高95公分及以下的儿童须购买价值50令吉只限入场不附 席位的儿童票；而身高95公分以上的儿童则须依据票价购票。）
- Prices shown includes RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee & 6% GST.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM5.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 1 week prior to event day, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to email@example.com.