Comedy Court 20th Anniversary
Can you believe it? It's been 20 years since Comedy Court first graced the comedy scene. What better way to celebrate its 20th Anniversary than to have Allan Perera and Indi Nadarajah once again bring to life your favourite characters: Loga and Singam, Mertle and Thawi, T.K. and K.C. from Executive Spa, the two Malaysian MPs, and a few special surprises... Hold on to your seats as these wacky characters appear on stage once again to bring you a giggle-filled, rip-roaring night of non-stop laughter!
In aid of:
Narrative Movements is a group of international artists who endeavor for global integration for the sustainable development of society. Most of their unconventional art and cultural events are built on their firm believes that it is possible to highly develop communities through cultural exchange. Art is after all for Humanity.
Based in Malaysia, Indigo Art plays activist to raise awareness of true art and culture. Art Projects, Local Residencies and Pop-up exhibitions allows the movement to be fluid and accessible. We work hand in hand with Narrative Movements to support their vision.
Chrystal Home Taiping
Chrystal Home in Taiping began by fostering only 2 children. Since then, the founder Chantal Dorai had to expand two homes (one for boys and one for girls) to accommodate more than 30 children. The home is constantly faced with challenges and uphill tasks. With communal support, these children can go a long way to develop and lead better lives.
- Allan Perera
- Indi Nadarajah
|Category||Normal Price||Seating Map|
- Prices shown include RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee & other taxes.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM10.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 1 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
- Age limit 18 years old and above
For enquiry only:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.