Engelbert Humperdinck The Angel On My Shoulder Tour
Engelbert Humperdinck, In a career spanning almost 50 years, Engelbert has generated sales in excess of 140 million records, including 64 gold albums and 35 platinum, four Grammy nominations, a Golden Globe, and stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Las Vegas Walk of Fame, and Leicester Walk of Fame. He has performed for the Queen four times, several presidents and many heads of state. He has recorded everything from the most romantic ballads to movie theme songs, disco, rock, and even gospel. His unique voice has charmed millions of fans around the globe. However, it’s not just the voice, but the man himself, with his endearing sense of humor and self-deprecating jokes. Engelbert has managed to strike a new chord with a younger generation after appearing on MTV several times.
Engelbert entered the world as Arnold George Dorsey. At the age of 11, he started studying music and playing the saxophone. When he was 17, Engelbert found himself playing at a pub that sponsored a singing contest. Goaded by his friends to enter, he put down his sax and for the first time revealed another vocal talent: impersonations. Arnold George Dorsey gave an incredible impersonation comedian of Jerry Lewis – and was quickly dubbed Gerry Dorsey by his fans. It soon became his professional stage name.
Engelbert’s music has transcended time and his voice still continues to reach out to people now – serving to transport and inspire, to embrace and to provoke feelings and emotions…ingredients that are no doubt the essence of his long-lasting success
|Price Category||Normal||Seating Plan|
** The GRC’s details (i.e. member’s name & number) are compulsory to fill up for the purchase of GRC discounted rates. Failure which, the normal ticket rates will be charged.
3rd party collection will require authorisation letter and photocopy of the NRIC of ticket holder.
Please be informed that all the tickets which issued by Ticketing Agent no longer to redeem at Genting Box Office. Guest may directly enter to the concert with using their original purchased ticket. However, guest who holding the Confirmation Letter/E-Ticket for any concert/show shall remain to exchange their ticket at Arena of Star counter, Genting.
CONCERT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The concert starts at 8.30pm sharp, so please be seated by or before then. / 演唱会将于晚上8点30分开始，请准时或提前入场。
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance. / 迟到可能导致禁止入场，直至演出小休时间为止。
- Every customer MUST enter the hall with a ticket, including children of all ages & infants. / 每位观众必需凭票入场, 包括任何岁数的儿童与婴孩.
- Each ticket is valid for one-time admission only. / 每张门票只限入场一次。
- Strictly no video recording and photography during the show. / 演出进行期间，一律不允许录影及摄影。
- Video cameras, cameras and tablet computers such as iPad are not allowed in the venue. / 录影机、相机及智能性平板电脑，如：iPad等，一律不允许带进表演现场。
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained. / 门票若遗失或损坏，恕不受理
- Prices shown excludes RM 4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM5.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 2 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
Genting: 03-2718 1118 or visit website www.rwgenting.com
For enquiry only:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.