Frances Yip Lai-yee (born 1947) is a Hong Kong Cantopop singer. She is best known for performing many of the theme songs for television series produced by TVB in the 1980s and early1990s.
She hit international fame with her signature tune, The Bund 上海灘from the TVB drama’s theme song, which shares the same Chinese title as the series became a memorable Cantopop hit.
Her linguistic skills, with unique interpretations of lyrics in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, as well as several other Asian languages, have led to a fan base across a wide range of cultures and countries.
|Price Category||Normal||GRC 10% discount||Seating Plan|
|VIP||RM 134.00||RM 121.00|
|PS1||RM 94.00||RM 85.00|
3rd party collection will require authorisation letter and photocopy of the NRIC of ticket holder.
Please be informed that all the tickets which issued by Ticketing Agent no longer to redeem at Genting Box Office. Guest may directly enter to the concert with using their original purchased ticket. However, guest who holding the Confirmation Letter/E-Ticket for any concert/show shall remain to exchange their ticket at Arena of Star counter, Genting.
CONCERT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Each ticket is valid for one-time admission only.
- Children must be shorter than 95cm to be eligible for child ticket priced at RM50 without seat, while children taller than 95cm must purchase tickets according to the price scale. Terms and conditions apply
- Strictly no video recording and photography during the show.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- 每名观众皆需凭票入场，包括任何年龄的儿童与婴孩。（身高95公分及以下的儿童须购买价值50令吉只限入场不附 席位的儿童票；而身高95公分以上的儿童则须依据票价购票。）
- Prices shown includes RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee & 6% GST.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM5.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 1 week prior to event day, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to email@example.com.