IKAT by Artism
Ikat revolves around a story about the daily life of people from different cities and countries. The problems they faced, however, are the same; namely the consequences of living out of the rapid constant changes. Time is never enough, and as its movement gradually quickens, it becomes faster beyond the normality.
With the increasing pace of the economy, adding onto the existing expeditious movement, people no longer have time to move together; eventually disconnecting, segregating and becoming individualists. Yet, deep down, humans - no matter how different, are filled with love and affection of the same rank. Love is precisely what energizes, revives and make people endure from time to time. Ikat, is the basis of human endeavor mould with love in order to build culture that characterizes the human race.
The collaboration between four countries (Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines) will bolster and establish a rapport; allowing room to exchange thoughts and ideas on the series of conflicts happening in our countries, simultaneously emitting hopes and dreams. A combination of theatre practitioners, dancers and visual artists will glow on stage; their movements accompanied by original composed pieces. During the performance, performers will move on a large material positioned on the stage, manipulated to be canvas; using paint as mediums to express their feelings. The result will be exhibited openly at selected locations symbolising hopes, dreams and unity.
|Category||Normal Price||Early Bird Price
(29 May - 28 June 2017)
|Senior Citizen &
|Student||RM 25||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|Category 1||RM 65||RM 46||RM 33|
|Category 2||RM 85||RM 60||RM 43|
- Students and senior citizen ticket holders are obliged to present proof of identification at the door.
- Out of consideration for both the audience and artists, children under the age of 5 are not allowed admission.
Late Seating Policy
- Latecomers will not be seated once the performance has begun. No refunds will be made for patrons arriving late.
- If you must leave the performance at any time once it has begun, you will not be re-admitted until an appropriate break.
- No photography, video recording and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Prices shown include RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee.
- Subject to 6% GST and credit card charges.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM5.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 2 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to email@example.com.