Indian Music Festival is a music festival where we combine Local and Foreign artist under one roof.
IMF 2018 involving greater number of Local and South Indian singers which will providing multiple genre on Rap and Hip Hop, Indian Country Music & Songs (Ghana), Reggae and Rock.
This is the first time where an Indian Concert will be held in a Merdeka Hall, PWTC. We have chosen the best of the best to rock the stage. These artist are the best at their own genre where we will be introducing Anthony Daasan for Indian Country Music and Songs (Ghana), Shiraz a.k.a. Rude Bwoy from Sri Lanka for Reggae and Our very own Darkkey will Fire Up the stage with their Legendary Rock Songs. Of Course not forgetting Psychomantra’s Dhrogam which hit the youtube with more than three thousand (3000) viewers with his team The Vocagenie Brothahood.Psycho. Unit with their power pack Hip Hop & Rappers Rabbit Mac, Sheezay, Havoc Brothers, Klang Kai and the very talented and versatile entertainer Santesh. Introducing Swastikaz with Five youngster for the first time will be appearing on the bigger stage and bigger crowd with their very own new style of beats and music. Ramji will kick off the show with his wonderful choreography and with his multi-talented dancers.
Elvis djNaughty has given the task to Hype the venue even before the concert kick off for the early comers.
More over IMF 2018 will Party All Night Long. Let’s join together to make this concert a memorable one. Let’s have fun and Party Together.
|Category||Early Bird||Normal Price||FLASH SALE||Seating Plan|
- Prices shown include RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee & include 6% GST.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM10.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets, torn tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 1 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
- Ticket is required for any child aged 2 & above
For enquiry only:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.