Kuala Lumpur International Motor Show 2018 (KLIMS18) is billed as the largest and most significant motor show in Malaysia.
The 10-day show is set to showcase a range of motoring machines from passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, motorcycles, accessories, etc. There will be concept cars, performance cars, new model launches, and many exciting activities.
This 9th edition of KLIMS enters a new era as for the first time it will be held at the country’s newest and largest exhibition centre i.e. Malaysia International Trade and Exhibition Centre (MITEC).
As KLIMS reinvents itself to include more than automobiles, visitors can expect a showcase that offers innovative technologies amidst exhibits that demonstrate a connected lifestyle.
- model launches
- provocative concept cars
- thrilling performance cars
- bespoke cars
- the spectrum of wheels from motor bikes, commercial vehicles ,etc.
- automotive products and services
|Category||Weekdays (per entry)||Weekends (per entry)|
|Adults||RM 20||RM 25|
|Child (12 years old & below)||RM 5||RM 5|
|Student||RM 5 (with Student ID card / school uniform)||N/A|
(with handicapped card / physically handicapped)
FREE for accompanying person, 1 ticket only
- Transaction fee of RM4.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM5.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Online ticket selling will close 1 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.