Nicholas Teo is a Malaysian Chinese singer, best known for his popularity in Taiwan. Nicholas’ singing career began when he participated in the singing competition Astro Talent Quest in 2002 and came in first place with the iconic song, “Huang Hun”. In 2004, his hit song, "Dang Ni Gu Dan Ni Hui Xiang Qi Shui” further solidified his position in the Chinese music scene. Nicholas officially debuted in Taiwan in 2005, becoming the first Malaysian in Taiwan to make a name as a singer and actor. His lead role in the successful Taiwanese drama "Smiling Pasta” proved that he was an artist of multiple talents. Following his many achievements thus far, he released an album titled “Wang Zhi” in 2007. Nicholas’ songs remain as classic favourites till today.
Jess Lee is a famous Malaysian Chinese pop music female singer. The first ever Malaysian winner of the Taiwanese singing competition One Million Star, Jess broke the record by scoring the maximum score for her performance four times consecutively in the final round. Since then, she has released a total of 3 albums with most of her songs becoming hit theme songs for dramas. They include “Suffering” and “Xiang Tian Tang De Xuan Ya”.
Z-Chen is a Malaysian male singer. After winning a singing competition in Malaysia in 1996, he begin developing his singing career in Taiwan since 2002. With a deep interest in the R&B genre, Z-Chen has explored R&B music, earning him the title of the R&B Little Prince by his fans. His unique voice is still captures the hearts of many till this day.
Andrew Tan is a Malaysian male singer. In 2006, he came in as the first runner up in the Astro Talent Quest competition and also won the Golden Microphone Award in the TVB International Chinese New Talent Singing Championship. After the release of his first album, his song “Tian Hou” become an instant karaoke favourite. In 2011, he collaborated with singer Bii to release the popular song “Shi Zai Bi Xing”.
|Price Scale||Normal||GRC 20% discount||Seating Plan|
|PS1||RM 412.00||RM 330.40|
|PS2||RM 332.00||RM 266.40|
|PS3||RM 272.00||RM 218.40|
|PS4||RM 192.00||RM 154.40|
3rd party collection will require authorisation letter and photocopy of the NRIC of ticket holder.
Please be informed that all the tickets which issued by Ticketing Agent no longer to redeem at Genting Box Office. Guest may directly enter to the concert with using their original purchased ticket. However, guest who holding the Confirmation Letter/E-Ticket for any concert/show shall remain to exchange their ticket at Arena of Star counter, Genting.
CONCERT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Each ticket is valid for one-time admission only.
- Child must be of 95cm height and below to be eligible for child ticket priced at RM50 without seat, while child at height above 95cm must purchase tickets according to price scale. Terms & Conditions applies.
- Strictly no video recording and photography during the show.
- Video cameras, cameras and tablet computers such as iPad are not allowed in the venue.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- 每名观众皆需凭票入场，包括任何年龄的儿童与婴孩。（身高95公分及以下的儿童须购买价值50令吉只限入场不附 席位的儿童票；而身高95公分以上的儿童则须依据票价购票。）
- Prices shown includes RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee & 6% GST.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM5.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 1 week prior to event day, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.