The Shell Malaysia Motorcycle Grand Prix 2018 returns on 2 to 4 November 2018, again as the penultimate race in the MotoGP calendar. With the event selling out in recent years and crowd numbers breaking records year after year, the Malaysia MotoGP looks set to be another hit this 2018.
Race weekend will be bigger and better with more exciting action and activities to attract fans this year. Nevertheless, the key attraction remains the riders. Fans will once again be able to cheer on our Malaysian riders. Our first ever Malaysian MotoGP rider, Hafizh Syahrin Abdullah will be racing with Yamaha Tech 3, while Zulfahmi Khairuddin is back with SIC Racing Team in Moto2 and Khairul Idham Pawi in his second season with Idemitsu Honda Team Asia. In Moto3, Adam Norrodin and his teammate Ayumu Sasaki will be racing with Petronas Sprinta Racing fighting for the championship.
The Malaysia MotoGP will also see action from some of Asia’s top young riders in the Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup. This year, Malaysia is represented by 2 riders – Ibrahim Pawi and Danial Shahril.
|SIC Racing Team (K2 Hillstand)||RM89.47|
|C1 Hafizh Syahrin Tribune||RM89.47|
|C2 Hillstand (Covered)||RM52.84|
- Prices shown include RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM10.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 1 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
- Ticket is required for any child aged 2 & above
For enquiry only:
Email to email@example.com.