Last years lap of Japan's Grand Prix had the whole world watching, it was a battle that no one expected. For this season, the battle among the rival teams have already heated up. The drama unique to MotoGP is drawing attention from everyone around the world. Marquez is the king of HONDA and Rossi leading the legendary team YAMAHA, SUZUKI is aiming for their second victory after recovering well, Nakagami who wants to conquer the race at his homeland, and DUCATI who wants to win, even when racing away from their home. At the Twin Ring Motegi, which is the homeland of Japanese motorcycle makers all riders and teams will fight for their honour and pride.
We have 3 whole days full of activities (at the circuit) and events that has been powered up for the Japan Moto GP. This year we have powered up the “Lodging Area” and other “Events”. On the eve of finale, many riders are scheduled to appear on stage like last year. Among others, Marquez and Pedrosa will also be on stage. This is also the second year we will have an event at the lodging area “Overnight Square”, which will comprise of gourmet and stage events. There will also be many other guests that will surprise you!
|Moto3™ Free Practice 1||09:00-09:40|
|MotoGP™ Free Practice 1||09:55-10:40|
|Moto2™ Free Practice 1||10:55-11:40|
|Moto3™ Free Practice 2||13:10-13:50|
|MotoGP™ Free Practice 2||14:05-14:50|
|Moto2™ Free Practice 2||15:05-15:50|
|Moto3™ Free Practice 3||09:00-09:40|
|MotoGP™ Free Practice 3||09:55-10:40|
|Moto2™ Free Practice 3||10:55-11:40|
|MotoGP™ Free Practice 4||13:30-14:00|
|MotoGP™ Qualifying 1||14:10-14:25|
|MotoGP™ Qualifying 2||14:35-14:50|
|Moto3™ Warm Up||08:40-09:00|
|Moto2™ Warm Up||09:10-09:30|
|MotoGP™ Warm Up||09:40-10:00|
|*Please be aware that the programme is subject to change. All times listed are local (time zone of the event location|
|Victory Stand V6 (Fri-Sun)||JPY19,000 / RM696.00|
|Grandstand Z6 (Fri-Sun)||JPY14,000 / RM513.00|
|Grandstand A (Fri-Sun)||JPY14,000 / RM513.00|
- Prices shown excludes RM14 AirAsiaRedTix fee and 3% Credit card fee.
- All ticket prices will be paid in Malaysian Ringgit. Japanese Yen prices are shown for reference purposes only.
- Prices quoted in YEN may differ due to currency fluctuations.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM10.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 1 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to email@example.com.