The Neon Countdown is an iconic event on the national festival calendar with a long and proud tradition of celebrating the best of New Year's Countdown in Malaysia. Due to its longevity and proclamation of the famous "Neon Statement", the countdown has secured an important place in our nation's character and history. It has grown into one of the premier events in the country, offering a unique opportunity to share and experience the unity under the Electric Sky at our Neon Garden. Music, Love and Experience are the three most powerful drivers of community participant and engagement in the bush, and the 3 pillars upon which the festival is based.
NEON COUNTDOWN features a large variety of electronic music performers. Other than artists and performers on our announced line-ups, there are often some unannounced special guests that make surprise appearances at the event. Attendees are invited to enjoy electrifying tunes, a night of circus-style entertainers and over the top performers. Downtown Sunway City’s favourite open-air venue, Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach hosted a New Year’s Eve Countdown party with best fireworks views from the Sunway Volcano.
|Early Glow||RM 138.00|
|Normal Glow||RM 158.00|
|Door Glow||RM 188.00|
- Prices shown include RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee & include 6% GST.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM30.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets, torn tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 1 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
- Age limit 18 years & above
Important Terms & Conditions
- Your possession of this Ticket constitutes Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain Our property and subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Upon purchase, please check Tickets carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase.
- You must retain this Ticket on Your person at all times during the Event.
- Duplicate Tickets will not be issued in any circumstances.
- Your Ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced.
- We reserve the right to conduct security searches from time to time, and to refuse admission to You, or eject You, from the Event and/or Venue should You refuse to comply with such security searches. No refunds will be given to You if You are refused entry or ejected due to Your own behaviour.
- We reserve the right to confiscate any item, which in Our reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed on the Event website. Without limitation, the following may not be brought into the Venue: animals (except for assistance dogs); Any recording or transmitting equipment (including professional cameras); pyrotechnics or fireworks; Distress flares & flares; smoke bombs; laser pens; flags on poles; glass containers; items which may be regarded as weapons; illegal substances; legal highs (Inc. nitrous oxide); tables; chairs of any sort, including stools, floor seating and shooting sticks; barbeques and any kind of cooking apparatus; gazebos and parasols. Food hampers/cool bags/boxes; alcohol; large (golf) umbrellas bicycles, scooters, roller skates; drones.
- AirAsia Redtix is only responsible for ticket issued through its authorize point-of-sales. Ticket sourced from non-authorized parties are at Ticket Holder’s own risk. In the event of any issue, Ticket Holder will have to refer back to these parties accordingly.
For enquiry only:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.