NurShahila binti Amir Amzah, better known as Shila Amzah, is a Malaysian singer-songwriter, record producer, businesswoman and actress. Shila released her second pop studio album in 2005, Sha-Hila. Her single “Patah Seribu” was awarded Pop Song of the Year and Song of The Year at the 19th Malaysian Music Awards. Following her international debut in Shanghai, China, Shila eventually emerged as the winner of Asian Wave, the hit Chinese reality singing talent show. Her success in the China market earned her the Kembara Award (International Music Breakthrough Award) at the Malaysian Music Awards, making her the youngest honoree. After that, Shila continued her career in the mandopop industry by breaking out to Hong Kong in 2015 where she released some new singles, conducted an international press conference and established her second record label and global management company, Shilala (HK) Limited. Her success on international stages has gained her honorific titles such as Asia’s Sweetheart, Princess of Music, and National Treasure of Malaysia.
|Price Category||Normal||GRC 10% discount||Seating Plan|
|PS1||RM 252.00||RM 227.20|
|PS2||RM 192.00||RM 173.20|
|PS3||RM 142.00||RM 128.20|
|PS4||RM 112.00||RM 101.20|
3rd party collection will require authorisation letter and photocopy of the NRIC of ticket holder.
Please be informed that all the tickets which issued by Ticketing Agent no longer to redeem at Genting Box Office. Guest may directly enter to the concert with using their original purchased ticket. However, guest who holding the Confirmation Letter/E-Ticket for any concert/show shall remain to exchange their ticket at Arena of Star counter, Genting.
CONCERT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Each ticket is valid for one-time admission only.
- Children must be shorter than 95cm to be eligible for child ticket priced at RM50 without seat, while children taller than 95cm must purchase tickets according to the price scale. Terms and conditions apply
- Strictly no video recording and photography during the show.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- 每名观众皆需凭票入场，包括任何年龄的儿童与婴孩。（身高95公分及以下的儿童须购买价值50令吉只限入场不附 席位的儿童票；而身高95公分以上的儿童则须依据票价购票。）
- Prices shown includes RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee & 6% GST.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM5.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 1 week prior to event day, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.