"Tanah Akhirku" is a merdeka theatre about unity and patriotism, set against the backdrop of a Chinese tin mining community in Nanyang. In Nanyang, the coolies from China and India are being exploited to make money for the British colonists while the local Malay royalties who defend the interest of native Malays too suffer from "power grab" by the British.
Oppressed under the "divide and rule" tactic of the cunning British colonist, the people of different backgrounds who speak different languages put aside their differences, prioritize harmony to win against racism, injustice and dominance of corrupted power.
|Section||Normal Price||Senior Citizen / Student / OKU
(Available at Outlets Only)
- Dress code : Neat and decent. Worn out / faded / shabby jeans, t-shirt without collar, shorts, slippers, and sandals are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED.
- Minimum age : 6 years & above for Evening shows, 4 years & above for Matinee shows.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the auditorium.
- Prices shown include RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM30.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Online ticket selling will close 1 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to email@example.com.