TENG @ GEORGETOWN by The TENG Ensemble
-Photo credits: The TENG Company)
Bridging Eastern and Western sounds in a contemporary blend, TENG @ Georgetown revisits music of the past and reimagines them in the present. Born and raised in Singapore, The TENG Ensemble’s musicians find their identities in a medley of borrowed cultures, a heterogeneous heritage and an indefinite understanding of being Asian. Their works are current, innovative, visionary and urban, bringing their audience on a refreshing and colourful musical adventure.
Their performances are styled as casual lecture-recitals, giving listeners plenty to take home and share after the show. Having held two concerts in Kuala Lumpur—at TEDxPetalingStreet and for Sin Chew Daily—to critical acclaim and standing ovations, The TENG Ensemble will bring their unique brand of music to Penang for the first time.
“.... cleverly merges the sounds of electronic and acoustic instruments in a seamless manner.” - The Straits Times, 2016
“ ... masterly bridges the traditional and contemporary music, utilising electronics instruments and giving new breath to traditional songs a modern twist.” - Weekend Notes, 2016.
|Category||Normal Price||Early Bird Price
(13 June - 30 June 2017)
|Senior Citizen &
|Student||RM 25||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|Category 1||RM 65||RM 46||RM 33|
|Category 2||RM 85||RM 60||RM 43|
- Students and senior citizen ticket holders are obliged to present proof of identification at the door.
- Out of consideration for both the audience and artists, children under the age of 5 are not allowed admission.
Late Seating Policy
- Latecomers will not be seated once the performance has begun. No refunds will be made for patrons arriving late.
- If you must leave the performance at any time once it has begun, you will not be re-admitted until an appropriate break.
- No photography, video recording and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Prices shown include RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee.
- Subject to 6% GST and credit card charges.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM5.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 2 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to email@example.com.