The Five Elves Musical: A Magical Journey
Astro小太阳年度巨献，大马最大型中文儿童歌舞剧《五力魔法小精灵之奇幻旅程》将于11月首登吉隆坡KLCC Plenary Hall开演！
- 大手牵小手，学习很快乐！We Are WONDER！陪伴孩子赴一场寓教于乐的故事飨宴！
Astro Xiao Tai Yang (XTY) has been the No.1 Chinese-language kids learning channel in Malaysia for the past decade. Its signature show, Tong Tong’s Wonderland, is Astro’s highest-rating Chinese-language kids content. Moreover, its numerous characters seen in Jollyfish and Doo Doo Rhythm & Beat resonate well with the kids. Over the years, XTY characters have made cameos at kids-related events and festivals while attracting huge crowds along the way.
This is the first and the largest original Chinese musical created by Malaysians for Malaysian kids, “The Five Elves: A Magical Journey (The Musical)”, as part of XTY’s efforts to advocate the five pillars of learning - learning, thinking, competing, creating & developing character – the musical provides children with a head start for a lifelong active learning through performing arts. Originated from 3D Animation, a journey of self-discovery
This musical originated from a 3D animation, “The Five Elves: A Magical Journey”, which is produced by Astro Xiao Tai Yang and Malaysia-based animation studio, Happy Yeye. It tells the story of five superheroes who transformed from animal prototypes. They are given the mission to help an introverted girl, Xiao V, to regain her self-confidence. Together, they stand fighting against the bad with the companionship and motivation from Tong Tong. She won herself friendship & love and, in the end, truly experience the joy of learning.
|Ticket Category||Original Price||Ticket Price||Seat Plan|
Terms & Conditions for Children Tickets
- 2岁或以上的儿童须持票入场， 并且需要大人陪同。未满2岁儿童不得入场。
- Children 2-year-old & above require a ticket for admission and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 2 years old are not allowed to enter the hall;
- Special Limited offer at AirAsia RedTix only
- Malaysian MyKad required at ticket redemption and entry into event for MyKad package
- Prices shown exclude RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee and 3% Credit card fee.
- All ticket prices will be paid in Malaysian Ringgit.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM10.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close on 11 Nov (Sun) 12pm, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.