THISNORTHAT Runway Presentation
THISNORTHAT is a designer label based in Shanghai founded by Penang-born fashion designer, Tan Li Chen, and her partner Lin Yu Bo from Shanghai. The label represents a myriad of possibilities which have no boundaries, no label, and no gender limitation. Even with different cultural backgrounds, their differences attract and create an interesting symphony in their design. The duo explores their own experiences and social phenomena which serve as their source of inspiration, while seeking to spread positivity through clothing. THISNORTHAT draws a thin line between fashion and trend, where they continuously work on building its own aesthetic.
"We stand by our design as our identity, not the label."
At George Town Festival 2019, THISNORTHAT will be presenting their latest collection together with HIN BUS DEPOT. It will be an immersive fashion presentation which challenges the norm standards of beauty by featuring a diverse cast of nodels (non-models) to redefine the new idea of cool and beautiful.
Just like THISNORTHAT’s concept, let’s play outside the box!
|Category||Normal Price||Early Bird
(ends 30th Jun 11.59pm)
|Standard||RM 50||RM 40|
|Group of 4||RM 150|
- Price shown is inclusive of RM 4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee and will be borne by the organiser.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 will be applied for online purchase.
- Reprint fee of RM5.00 will be applied if the online ticket purchaser fails to present the e-ticket for redemption on the day of the show.
- No replacement will be made for lost ticket(s) or cancellation.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must not be resold or transferred to any person or entity for commercial gain or otherwise.
- Online ticket sales will close 1 day prior to the day of the show, subject to availability.
Terms & Conditions
- The show will commence on time, you are strongly advised to plan your journey in advance to avoid being late for the show.
- Late arrival will result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the show, but admission cannot be guaranteed.
- Every member of the audience must strictly adhere to the rule pursuant to age limitation which is set for each show by the organiser. The organiser reserves the right to eject any members of the audience who are below the age of 18 from the performance venue.
- Each ticket is valid for one-time admission only.
- Only students, senior citizens aged 60 and above as well as the disabled (OKU) are entitled for concession ticket.
- No audio or video recording and photography are allowed during the show. The organiser reserves the right to delete any unauthorised recordings and/or photos as well as to eject any members of the audience who are suspected of making recordings and/or taking photos in the performance venue.
- The use of video cameras, cameras and tablet computers such as iPad is strictly prohibited in the performance venue.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the performance venue.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
For enquiry only:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.