01 Borneo Music Festival Live 2020
The first ever Borneo Music Festival Live 2020 is hitting the road to Sarawak Culture Village on 10th and 11th April 2020!
Our first-of-its-kind outdoor music festival is bringing in renowned artistes from all around the world and uniting different music genres in one place! Other than experience different genre of live music performances from our international lineups, you will definitely get amaze our local’s culture! Besides that, we were also hosting an all-day long bazaar!
Behold! Because you shop and jump till you drop! Only at BMFL 2020.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here is an overview of the frequently asked questions about this event. If you have any queries that you don’t see below then please get in touch via chat. Just click the red message icon in the bottom right hand corner of this page.
When will tickets go on sale?
What are the ticket prices*?
2-DAY PASS – General Admission (GA)
• Private Sales: RM 200
• Early Bird: RM 320
• Phase 1: RM 360
• Phase 2: RM 400
2-DAY PASS – Rock Zone
• Early Bird: RM 600
• Phase 1: RM 650
• Phase 2: RM 700
*excludes booking fee of RM 8
Where can I purchase my tickets?
How can I join the private sale?
Registration starts at 8th JAN 2020
- Register yourself on www.airasiaredtix.com/tickets/BMFL2020
- Wait patiently & RedTix will send you an email with the ACCESS CODE by 14th Jan 2020. (Don’t’ have? Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK)
- Log in to www.airasiaredtix.com/tickets/BMFL2020 on 14th Jan 2020 at 12pm to grab the private sales tickets with given Access Code by RedTix through email
When will I receive the private sale access code?
Are all categories available for purchase during the private sale? Are there limited tickets for the private sale?
The category/section I want to purchase is sold out during the pre-sale. Will there be more tickets of that particular category/section released during the public sale?
How many tickets can I buy in one transaction?
Can I choose my preferred seats?
What is the minimum age to attend the event?
What are the acceptable forms if identification for BMFL 2020?
- Valid Malaysia identification card, Malaysia driver's licence
- Valid foreign government -issued passport (must have photo and date of birth)
- Valid foreign government-issued identification card or drivers licence (must have photo and date of birth)
What are the collection methods if I purchase my tickets from RedTix?
For fans outside of Malaysia and those with foreign credit/debit cards, how can we purchase our tickets?
For ticket-buyers outside of Malaysia, how can we collect our tickets?
Can I get a refund if I am unable to attend the concert? Under what circumstances will I get a refund?
- No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
- Your ticket is subject to our right to cancel or reschedule the event at any time, or to alter or vary the programme of the event, due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, without prior notice. Where we alter or vary the programme of the event, we shall not be obligated to refund or exchange your tickets
Can you help me verify a ticket I purchased from 3rd party websites or other resellers?
Do I need to wear the same wristband for both days or will I be issued with another wristband for DAY 2?
When will the set times be released?
Can I buy tickets at the festival?
What's the difference between private sale, early bird, phase 1 and phase 2 tickets?
Ticket phase just refer to the price of the GA & ROCK ZONE ticket. The difference between GA & ROCK ZONE ticket is the price and the viewing zone.
All information is correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change without prior notice.