Tiger Huang is known for her unique voice and cover versions of songs by other artistes. She was named the Best New Artiste at the 1990 Golden Melody Awards. She released her first album in the same year named with a style that was distinctively hers and gained wide affirmation from listeners. She is named “The Queen of Pub” by followers of her music career. In 2009, her song , which was composed by Ricky Hsiao, dominated the airwaves and propelled her to stardom in the Asian music scene.
Ricky Hsiao is an outstanding singer and songwriter in the Taiwanese- and Mando-pop scenes. In 2002, Ricky was introduced to Tiger Huang and together, they performed across Taiwan. In the same year, Ricky released his album named and another called two years later, both featuring many of his self-written songs. In 2007, Yoga Lin and Yuming Lia performed Ricky’s song and in a singing competition, which further popularised Ricky’s songs and influence.
|Price Category||Normal||GRC 10% discount||Seating Plan|
3rd party collection will require authorisation letter and photocopy of the NRIC of ticket holder.
Please be informed that all the tickets which issued by Ticketing Agent no longer to redeem at Genting Box Office. Guest may directly enter to the concert with using their original purchased ticket. However, guest who holding the Confirmation Letter/E-Ticket for any concert/show shall remain to exchange their ticket at Arena of Star counter, Genting.
CONCERT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Each ticket is valid for one-time admission only.
- Child must be of 95cm height and below to be eligible for child ticket priced at RM50 without seat, while child at height above 95cm must purchase tickets according to price scale. Terms & Conditions applies.
- Strictly no video recording and photography during the show.
- Video cameras, cameras and tablet computers such as iPad are not allowed in the venue.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- Prices shown inclusive RM 4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee and 6% GST.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM5.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 2 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
Genting: 03-2718 1118 or visit website www.rwgenting.com
For enquiry only:
Email to email@example.com.