UFC FIGHT NIGHT® BEIJING, Presented by General Tire, will take place on Nov 24 at the Cadillac Arena.
Following last year’s highly successful sell-out debut in mainland China, UFC, the world’s premier mixed martial arts organization, is primed to deliver another thrilling night of action to fans in Beijing. Over the past few years, UFC has worked to identify and nurture the talents of top tier Chinese athletes who have shown great strength, skill and determination to succeed inside the Octagon®. UFC fans around the world have witnessed the sharp rise of local athletes such as Li Jingliang, Song Yadong, Yan Xiaonan, Song Kenan, and Pingyuan Liu, who have put their respective divisions on notice.
UFC® is a premium global sports brand and the largest Pay-Per-View event provider in the world. Celebrating its 25th Anniversary in 2018, UFC boasts more than 284 million fans worldwide and has produced over 440 events in 22 countries since its inception in 1993. Acquired in 2016 by global sports, entertainment and fashion leader Endeavor (formerly WME | IMG), together with strategic partners Silver Lake Partners and KKR, UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas with a network of employees around the world.
UFC produces more than 40 live events annually that consistently sell out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe, while programming is broadcast in over 160 countries and territories to 1.1 billion TV households worldwide in 40 different languages. UFC FIGHT PASS®, a digital subscription service, delivers exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand and original content to fans around the world. For more information, visit UFC.com and follow UFC at Facebook.com/UFC, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram: @UFC.
|Category||Ticket Price||Seat Plan|
|P7||¥280 / RM174|
|P6||¥380 / RM236|
|P5||¥480 / RM298||P4||¥680 / RM422|
|P3||¥880 / RM547|
|P2||¥1,280 / RM795|
|P1||¥1,480 / RM919|
- Prices shown exclude RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee and 3% Credit card fee.
- All ticket prices will be paid in Malaysian Ringgit. Chinese Renminbi prices are shown for reference purposes only.
- Prices quoted in RMB may differ due to currency fluctuations.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM10.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 5 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.