At a family dinner table, no one talks about Mehrnaz. She was killed as a result of rape. They open their mouths, not to speak, but to eat spaghetti.
A dark and gripping theatrical performance taking you through intense expressions of suppressed life.
In We Cannot Talk About It, Tehran’s very own The Hole in the Wall Theater Group, brings light to the subject of pain and melancholy, through silence, due to the existence of a dictator.
Director Jaber Ramezani, also director of Slow Sound of Snow which was staged at George Town Festival 2015 to packed audiences, returns with this new production about pain –disgusting, annoying, extracting pain.
A Southeast Asian premiere
Iranian with English subtitles
Select your show pass
|Category||Normal||Early Bird||Senior Citizens, Children (6-12) & OKU||Seating Map|
|Normal||RM 65.00||RM 46.00||RM 33.00|
|First Class||RM 85.00||RM 60.00||RM 43.00|
|Premium||RM 125.00||RM 88.00||RM 63.00|
|VIP||By Invitation Only|
Event Terms & Conditions
- Students and senior citizen ticket holders are obliged to present proof of identification at the door.
- Out of consideration for both the audience and artists, children under the age of 6 are not allowed admission.
Late Seating Policy:
- Latecomers will be refused entry once the performance has begun. No refunds will be made for patrons arriving late.
- If you must leave the performance at any time once it has begun, you will not be re-admitted until an appropriate break.
- No photography, video recording and audio recording are allowed for this event.
- Prices shown include RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM30.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Online ticket selling will close 1 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to email@example.com.