We The Fest 2019
We The Fest is an annual summer festival of music, arts, fashion and food taking place in Indonesia's capital of Jakarta. Since its inaugural edition in 2014, the festival has seen incredible performances from globally-known acts of different genres including The Kooks, Dua Lipa, James Bay, SZA, Miguel, Ellie Goulding, Big Sean, The 1975, G-Eazy, Mark Ronson, Phoenix, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, CL, The Temper Trap, Purity Ring, Flight Facilities, Jessie Ware and many more. Indonesia's most exciting musical acts have also performed at the festival including Potret, NAIF, Scaller, Barasuara, Sheila on 7, Raisa, The Trees and the Wild, Ramengvrl, Elephant Kind, and Stars & Rabbit amongst many.
In 2018, the fifth edition of We The Fest took place on the grounds of JiExpo Kemayoran at the heart of Jakarta, and was a wonderful home to over 60,000 punters from over 30 countries. Described as ""a classy festival"" by Vice for its friendly vibe and how slickly it has been organized, the festival is a pioneer of its kind in the Southeast Asian festival scene with elements such as arts, fashion and food presented through various whimsical activations and zones festival-goers can experience and explore.
We The Fest is returning for its sixth edition on 19, 20 & 21 July 2019.
|3 Days Pass||IDR 1,750,000||IDR 4,000,000|
*Purchased tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or cancelled.
- This is an all-ages festival. Children under the age of 5 are free of admission.
- Guests must show valid photo ID (National Identification Card or KTP/Driving License/Passport/Student ID) to enter the festival.
- Guests without valid photo ID will be denied admission without refund.
- We strongly advise guests under the age of 12 to be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18 or older.
- No unauthorized vending allowed.
- No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling or giveaways.
- No camping or overnight attendance.
- Alcohol purchase is strictly for festival-goers who are at least 21 years old.
- All customers must exchange their e-vouchers to wristbands before entering the venue.
- You must wear your wristband at all time on the venue. Don’t lose it! Those who lose their wristband for any reason will not be allowed entry into the event.
- Any person within the event not in possession of a valid wristband, will be removed. There are no exceptions.
- Always bring your valid ID while at the event.
- The organizers and promoters are not responsible for tickets that are purchased from any third-party entities/platforms/places that are not registered as an official ticket box partner of We The Fest 2018.
- Artists are subject to change or withdrawal. In the event of such change or withdrawal, refunds will not be given.
- In certain circumstances some areas within the venue may become restricted.
- The organizers, promoters, and artists are not liable for any compensation and/or cancellation charges for travel expenses resulting from the event being cancelled or postponed.
- Guests who are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner, and guests who refuse to obey instructions/warnings from event staff will be removed from the festival immediately. No refunds will be given.
- Any attempt to enter the event without a valid ticket or valid credentials will result in the immediate removal from event grounds. In certain cases we will contact police and press charges against the violators.
- The event operators, organizers, promoters, and artists cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged possessions or accidents resulting in injury occurring anywhere in the venue during the event regardless of fault or reason.
- We will refuse entry to guests who are severely intoxicated, clearly affected by drugs or deemed un t for entry. Anyone found carrying these items will be reported to the police immediately. No refunds will be given. Guests found to possess illegal substances, weapons and/or other prohibited items will also be refused entry.
- Any outside food or beverage is strictly prohibited inside the event.
- The organizer will not use or disclose guests’ personal information collected at the time of ticket purchase without consent.
- We do not appreciate shirtless people and visitors who take their shirts off will be asked to put them back on.
- Guests who are removed from the venue for any reasons will be banned from re-entering the event.
- The event is intended to be a friendly and enjoyable event.
All attendees are subject to being searched prior to entry into the event, including members of the media. By requesting entry into the event, all attendees shall be subject to a thorough airport-style pat down search, including emptying pockets and bags, and having your items examined. Electronic drug detector and K-9 search will be used. Event organizer shall, at all times, reserve the right to either deny any person entry into or to eject any person from the event, who in the sole and absolute discretion of event organizer is in violation of event rules, which rules may be updated from time to time, with or without notice.
Ismaya Live and its affiliations/association reserves the right to film, record, and/or photograph the visitor, participant or wristband holder's image, likeness, action, and/or statement of this event for television, moving picture, webcast and/or other public broadcast in any medium for any purpose. Any visitor, participant and/or wristband holder of this show hereby fully releases and discharges Ismaya Live (including its employees and subsidiaries) and its affiliations/association from any rights, claims, damages, losses, liabilities, fines and causes of action whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from the filming, recording and/or photography of this event.
- Prices shown exclude IDR90,000 AirAsiaRedTix fee.
- Online ticket selling will close 5 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.