LONDON FOOD TECH WEEK
London Food Tech Week is the world's largest week-long showcase and collaboration of the companies and trends transforming the Food ecosystem using technology. We're not a conference. We're a festival celebrating and connecting all the incredible people, companies and innovations in Food Tech.
Designed to educate, foster partnerships, and help businesses enhance their impact on Food Tech.
If you’ve got three and a half minutes, check out our highlights from last year:
DAY THEMES & AGENDA
The first look London Food Tech Week agenda preview is here!
The current trends and innovations in health and wellness and consumer eating habits - from optimised nutrition, to DNA sequencing impacting food choices, to plant based nutrition.
How consumer engagement and experiences with food are taken to new levels using tech, from engaging consumers digitally, to creating tech enabled experience.
The future of eating in the home, workplace and restaurant. Where and what are the opportunities, innovations and tech for chefs and restaurants?
FIRST HEADLINE SPEAKERS FOR 2017
Global Programme Director,
World Resources Institute
Head Of Marketing,
Chief Digital Officer,
Jamie Oliver Group
Chair Of The Environment Committee,
London City Hall
Dr Gary Stutte
Scientist & Consultant,
Global Head Of Food,
Partner & Co-Founder,
Dr Regan Koch
Lecturer In Human Geography,
Queen Marie University Of London
Partner & Food Tech Investor,
Coordinator – SDG2 Advocacy Hub,
UN World Food Programme
Barry, Ben, Jamie, Mike
Founder & CEO,
Head Of The Crossmodal Research Laboratory At The Department Of Experimental Psychology,
The Sustainable Restaurant Association
Some past attendees and partners
You asked us for a ticket that gives you the flexibility to work the week’s events around your schedule so we’re giving you the London Food Tech Week Passport.
Book into as few or as many events as you like depending on your objectives, interests and schedule. Come for full days or pop in and out throughout the week. Or for the hard core Food Techies out there, make a Week of it and join us every day! Make sure to get your Passport early as when event registration opens it will be on a first-come-first-served basis and in order of Passport type; VIP, Premium, Standard.
Event types include:
- Headline Events: Curated by YFood, the events offer insight, discovery and inspiration. Open to all ticket holders.
- YFood Community Events: Educational, collaborative and fun events curated by our own community. Open to all ticket holders.
- Premium Events: Exclusive to Premium and VIP ticket holders, our Premium Events offer networking in an intimate and dynamic setting.
- Drop-in sessions: One-on-one bookable meetings with Investors and Experts throughout the week
- That's a Wrap, Let's Drink: A chance for everyone to get together at the end of the day, continue the conversation and network over a fun and relaxed setting. Open to all ticket holders.
- VIP Dinners: Highly curated dinners for VIP ticket holders and invite only guests.
**The YFood team reviews all Food Tech Startup applications so if we later see that you do not qualify as a Food Tech Startup, we reserve the right to cancel and refund your discounted tickets.