Yu Tian is a Taiwanese pop singer who performs in Mandarin and Hokkien. He is best known for his 1977 release "Under the Banyan Tree", a Mandarin cover of a Japanese song, and remained popular throughout the 1980s. In 2003, Yu founded the Taiwan Cultural Entertainment Development Association. Four years later, he launched a Kaohsiung-based entertainment labor union. In 2011, the singer collaborated with heavy metal band Chthonic on the album . Yu also hosts variety shows widely popular in the entertainment scene.
|Price Category||Normal||GRC 10% discount||Seating Plan|
|PS1||RM 372.00||RM 298.40|
3rd party collection will require authorisation letter and photocopy of the NRIC of ticket holder.
Please be informed that all the tickets which issued by Ticketing Agent no longer to redeem at Genting Box Office. Guest may directly enter to the concert with using their original purchased ticket. However, guest who holding the Confirmation Letter/E-Ticket for any concert/show shall remain to exchange their ticket at Arena of Star counter, Genting.
CONCERT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Each ticket is valid for one-time admission only.
- Child must be of 95cm height and below to be eligible for child ticket priced at RM50 without seat, while child at height above 95cm must purchase tickets according to price scale. Terms & Conditions applies.
- Strictly no video recording and photography during the show.
- Video cameras, cameras and tablet computers such as iPad are not allowed in the venue.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- Prices shown inclusive RM 4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee and 6% GST.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM5.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 2 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
Genting: 03-2718 1118 or visit website www.rwgenting.com
For enquiry only:
Email to email@example.com.