The 2017 FORMULA 1 PETRONAS MALAYSIA GRAND PRIX returns for its penultimate edition in Sepang. The 19th edition of the race in Malaysia will be held from 29 September to 1 October 2017. From the pits to the grid, catch world-class drivers revving their engines in an intense battle combining the best of man and machine.
Be part of the excitement by catching a host of events leading up to the race. The family-oriented activities surrounding the F1 Malaysia Grand Prix provide a fun experience for all members of the family, making the race weekend a great time for a family outing. Fans of all ages can enjoy more than just a race with one-ticket access. There are promotions aplenty, as well as access to all pre-event and post-event activities, attractive merchandise at discounted prices and much more.
|Ticket Category||Price||Seat Type||Seating Plan|
|Red Bull Racing Tribune||RM 1 335.18||Reserved Seating|
|Main Grandstand||RM 613.68||Free Seating|
|K1 Grandstand||RM 391.68|
|F Grandstand||RM 280.68|
|Hillstand C2 Covered||RM 114.18|
|Hillstand K2 Covered||RM 91.98|
- Prices shown inclusive RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee & 6% GST.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM5.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 2 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.