ANTHAR AGNI by Temple of Fine Arts
Fire is the most powerful force of nature. Burning at 400 degree celsius, it is aggressive and destructive, yet it is also a great unifying catalyst. With fire, copper and zinc forms brass. With fire, sugar and milk becomes caramel. With fire in their hearts, dancers and musicians from different backgrounds unite and create art.
Anthar Agni, led by 2011 Young Artist Award recipient Nawaz Mirajkar from the Temple of Fine Arts, is a music and dance tribute to the sacred fire (Agni), The show celebrates deep spiritual significance of the integration of various cultures.
The backbone of the production is Indian. The music is a combination of Chinese drums playing to the rhythm of Indian classic music. Indian and Sufi singers complete the melody with their beautiful voices, singing to Christian, Hindu and Islamic prayers. The dance a fusion of Kathak, a North Indian dance, and Flamenco, a Spanish dance, both known for its grace and intensive footwork. These multicultural collaboration adds a new dimension to a classical Indian music performance.
|Category||Normal Price||Early Bird Price
(24 May - 23 June 2017)
Child (5 - 12 years),
|STUDENT||RM 25||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|FLOOR 1||RM 65||RM 46||RM 33|
|FLOOR 2||RM 85||RM 60||RM 43|
|GALLERY||RM 125||RM 88||RM 63|
- Students and senior citizen ticket holders are obliged to present proof of identification at the door.
- Out of consideration for both the audience and artists, children under the age of 5 are not allowed admission.
Late Seating Policy
- Latecomers will not be seated once the performance has begun. No refunds will be made for patrons arriving late.
- If you must leave the performance at any time once it has begun, you will not be re-admitted until an appropriate break.
- No photography, video recording and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Prices shown include RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee.
- Subject to 6% GST and credit card charges.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM5.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 2 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to email@example.com.