ASEAN Sikh Economic & Entrepreneurship Summit 2017 (ASEES)
ASEAN Sikh Economic & Entrepreneurship Summit 2017(ASEES) serves to ignite the spirit of the Sikh Economic Movement and transform ASEAN into a Sikh economic powerhouse. Our goal is to inspire the Sikh community to explore cross border opportunities through dialogue, networking and academic reviews of sustainable strategies.
From a list of prominent speakers and key policy makers, to live discussions on best practices, ASEES 2017 brings together emerging communities and experts in their respective fields to rub shoulder on a singular platform. The inaugural summit will hold the ASEES Startup Competition, where ideas and visions for the future will stand a chance to receive a RM 100,000 grant.
ASEES focuses on converging the community, empowering women alike men, to create a conversation on three key economic pillars; namely skills and talent development, economics, and entrepreneurship. This summit will see partnerships between government representatives, businesses, and finance communities being forged and translated to viable solutions that challenges the transitioning economic standing of ASEAN Sikhs.
|VIP (2 days)||RM 649||VIP seating|
|Normal (2 days)||RM 349||Free seating|
- Prices shown include RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM5.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 2 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.