CELL by Smoking Apples & Dogfish
After being diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease, Ted goes on the trip of a lifetime...and so does his pet fish.
As the disease starts to cause his mobility to degenerate, Ted rushes towards experiencing a world that is outside of his comfort zone; from the streets of Lille to the romance of Venice.
Humorous, heart-warming and hopeful, CELL features charming puppetry,physical theatre and an original score to tell the story of one man’s final adventure to create enough memories to last a lifetime.
Nominated for a Peter Brook Award, CELL is the outcome of a new collaboration between two of the most exciting young companies in the UK. Having lost their Grandfathers to the disease, the subject of MND is close to the hearts of those involved.
Photo by: Richard Davenport (www.theotherrichard.com)
Note : Due to the complex themes in this show, CELL is better suited to ages 11+
“A celebration of technique and emotion” - **** The Stage
"Sensitively produced and beautifully realised" - **** Edinburgh Guide
"[an] inspiring production" - **** Fringe Guru
"A visual triumph" - **** The List
"Expertly reveals how minimalism can create big pictures in our imaginations" - **** The Stage
"Inventive and beautifully done" - **** Three Weeks
"As perfect a piece of theatre as one is likely to see" - **** The New Current
"A story with real warmth and emotional impact." - **** Broadway Baby
"Tackles the disease with a warm sensitivity" - **** Theatre Fullstop
|Category||Normal Price||Early Bird Price
(29 May - 28 June 2017)
|Senior Citizen &
|Category 1||RM 65||RM 46||RM 33|
|Category 2||RM 85||RM 60||RM 43|
- Students and senior citizen ticket holders are obliged to present proof of identification at the door.
- Children under the age of 5 are not allowed admission, however due to the complex themes in this show, CELL is better suited to ages 11+
Late Seating Policy
- Latecomers will not be seated once the performance has begun. No refunds will be made for patrons arriving late.
- If you must leave the performance at any time once it has begun, you will not be re-admitted until an appropriate break.
- No photography, video recording and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Prices shown include RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee.
- Subject to 6% GST and credit card charges.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM5.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 2 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.