Funny Business with Kavin Jay & Friends
“Kavin Jay is undoubtedly one of the top comedians in Malaysia right now!”-Hype.my
Join one of Southeast Asia’s most sought-after comedians, Kavin Jay on a thrilling roller coaster of emotions as he brings down the house with laughter. Being voted as Malaysia’s grumpiest comedian, he rants about everything so that you do not have to!
He may be grouchy but does it with a panache that you cannot help but laugh out loud. His intense sense tickled ribs and charmed audiences of all shapes and backgrounds. The politically incorrect and easily irritated joke telling machine has performed in numerous countries with Singapore, India, Hong Kong, Australia, and United Kingdom just to name a few.
Angry. Hilarious. Fantastic. Kavin Jay and his friends, Brian Tan, Mike Saddi, Nuha and Jhonney Athie are set to leave a lot of laughing folks in their upcoming show at George Town Festival 2019, Funny Business with Kavin Jay & Friends.
|Category||Normal Price||Early Bird
(ends 30th Jun 11.59pm)
|Group of 4||RM150|
- Price shown is inclusive of RM 4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee and will be borne by the organiser.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 will be applied for online purchase.
- Reprint fee of RM5.00 will be applied if the online ticket purchaser fails to present the e-ticket for redemption on the day of the show.
- No replacement will be made for lost ticket(s) or cancellation.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must not be resold or transferred to any person or entity for commercial gain or otherwise.
- Online ticket sales will close 1 day prior to the day of the show, subject to availability.
- Admission age limit 18 years and above.
Terms & Conditions
- The show will commence on time, you are strongly advised to plan your journey in advance to avoid being late for the show.
- Late arrival will result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the show, but admission cannot be guaranteed.
- Every member of the audience must strictly adhere to the rule pursuant to age limitation which is set for each show by the organiser. The organiser reserves the right to eject any members of the audience who are below the age of 18 from the performance venue.
- Each ticket is valid for one-time admission only.
- Only students, senior citizens aged 60 and above as well as the disabled (OKU) are entitled for concession ticket.
- No audio or video recording and photography are allowed during the show. The organiser reserves the right to delete any unauthorised recordings and/or photos as well as to eject any members of the audience who are suspected of making recordings and/or taking photos in the performance venue.
- The use of video cameras, cameras and tablet computers such as iPad is strictly prohibited in the performance venue.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the performance venue.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
For enquiry only:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.