Gary Chaw is a Malaysian Chinese singer-songwriter based in Taiwan, best known for his stage presence, wide vocal range, and rich voice. He has achieved widespread success in Taiwan, Mainland China, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Singapore. A talented song composer, Gary rose to fame following the release of the Mandarin version of Karyn White’s 1988 song, “Superwoman”. This iconic song led him to win the Best Mandarin Male singer award in the 19th Golden Melody Awards. Since then, he has released a number of albums and even wrote a number of chart-topping songs for various singers.
|Price Category||Normal||GRC 20% discount||Seating Plan|
|PS1||RM 412.00||RM 330.40|
|PS2||RM 332.00||RM 266.40|
|PS3||RM 272.00||RM 218.40|
|PS4||RM 192.00||RM 154.40|
3rd party collection will require authorisation letter and photocopy of the NRIC of ticket holder.
Please be informed that all the tickets which issued by Ticketing Agent no longer to redeem at Genting Box Office. Guest may directly enter to the concert with using their original purchased ticket. However, guest who holding the Confirmation Letter/E-Ticket for any concert/show shall remain to exchange their ticket at Arena of Star counter, Genting.
CONCERT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Each ticket is valid for one-time admission only.
- Children must be shorter than 95cm to be eligible for child ticket priced at RM50 without seat, while children taller than 95cm must purchase tickets according to the price scale. Terms and conditions apply
- Strictly no video recording and photography during the show.
- Video cameras, cameras and tablet computers such as iPad are not allowed in the venue.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- Prices shown includes RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee & 6% GST.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM5.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 1 week prior to event day, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to email@example.com.