Giselle is the classic ballet of the Romantic era. It transformed the dance world when it was first performed in Paris in 1841 and remains at the centre of the classical repertory.
The peasant girl Giselle discovers the true identity of her lover Albrecht – and that he is promised to another. Giselle dies of a broken heart. The Wilis, a group of supernatural women who dance men to death, summon Giselle from her grave. They target her lover but Giselle's great love frees him from their quest.
|Early Bird||Normal||Seating Map|
- Dress code : Neat and decent. Worn out / faded / shabby jeans, t-shirt without collar, shorts, slippers, and sandals are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED.
- Age limit to show : 4 years old and above. Every person/kid needs ticket to own seat.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the auditorium.
- Prices shown include RM4.00 ticketing fee.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM30.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Online ticket selling will close 1 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to email@example.com.