Journey of a Baby Butterfly
Journey of a Baby Butterfly is produced by Linda Ang from Hong Jie Jie Workstation, a pioneer educational children theatre troupe in town who is always committed to presenting extraordinary shows to the young ones.
Specially curated for babies aged from 0 to 23 months as well as 24 to 48 months, the theatre focuses on the development of children’s oratorical skills and interests in performing arts with a combination of performers, installation art setting and music which cater for the babies.
Linda Ang is known for producing numerous children’s plays. The very first baby theatre in Malaysia brought by her will definitely be an interesting journey of sensational experience for the little ones and their parents.
|Category||Normal Price||Early Bird
(ends 30th Jun 11.59pm)
|Adult & Infant**||RM 50||RM 40|
|Adult||RM 35||RM 28|
|Infant**||RM 15||RM 12|
- Price shown is inclusive of RM 4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee and will be borne by the organiser.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 will be applied for online purchase.
- Reprint fee of RM5.00 will be applied if the online ticket purchaser fails to present the e-ticket for redemption on the day of the show.
- No replacement will be made for lost ticket(s) or cancellation.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must not be resold or transferred to any person or entity for commercial gain or otherwise.
- Online ticket sales will close 1 day prior to the day of the show, subject to availability.
**Admission age limit 24 - 48 months (12.00pm & 6.00pm)
Terms & Conditions
- The show will commence on time, you are strongly advised to plan your journey in advance to avoid being late for the show.
- Late arrival will result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the show, but admission cannot be guaranteed.
- Only members of the audience who are aged between 0 to 23 months or 24 to 48 months, and accompanied by an adult, are allowed to enter the performance venue.
- Each ticket is valid for one-time admission only.
- Only students, senior citizens aged 60 and above as well as the disabled (OKU) are entitled for concession ticket.
- No audio or video recording and photography are allowed during the show. The organiser reserves the right to delete any unauthorised recordings and/or photos as well as to eject any members of the audience who are suspected of making recordings and/or taking photos in the performance venue.
- The use of video cameras, cameras and tablet computers such as iPad is strictly prohibited in the performance venue.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the performance venue.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
For enquiry only:
Email to email@example.com.