Richie Jen Live In Genting / 任贤齐2018云顶演唱会
Richie Jen first found fame with his debut album, the Mandarin-language Ask Again in 1990, along with his role in the 1991 Taiwanese comedy film Cops & Robbers. Signing with Rock Records in 1996, Jen’s star began to shine brighter with the release of his breakthrough album Too Softhearted, which became a massive success, selling over two million copies across Asia and the title track becoming his signature song. Additional success followed with the release of 1998’s Love Like The Pacific Ocean, featuring the hit song The Sad Pacific, which helped the album sell more than a million copies in Taiwan alone. Musical success continued through the 2000s, all the way to the release of his last studio album, 2011’s Daredevil Spirit and another one of his signature songs, Fold.
In addition to his musical successes, Jen has also found great fame in front of the camera. With over 40 movie roles under his belt, his roles range from comedies like Summer Holiday, romantic fantasies like Fly Me To Polaris and historical epics like Legendary Amazons. He also made his debut as a screenwriter and director in the recent All You Need Is Love. Beyond the cinema, Jen has also been a regular fixture on the small screen, acting in series such as 1998’s The Return Of Condor Heroes and 2011’s The New Adventures of Chor Lau Heung. Jen also served as presenter on Top Gear China and has been a part of the Chinese Idol judging panel since 2013.
任賢齊 是影歌视三栖发展的当红艺人。他于1996年凭借个人专辑《心太软》一夜爆红，不仅被列入该年《中国最有影响力的十件大事》之一，同时也在亚洲各地区荣获多个音乐大奖，广受歌迷的欢迎。他于2001年推出专辑《飞鸟》，荣获《第八届Channel V华语音乐榜中榜》“最受欢迎歌曲奖”和“全国最佳人气男歌手奖”，风头一时无两。他推出很多脍炙人口的歌曲包括《春天花会开》、《我是一只鱼》和《浪花一朵朵》等。
|Price Category||19th Oct 2018||20th Oct 2018||Seating Plan|
|Normal Price||GRC Discount 10%||Normal Price||GRC Discount 10%|
|VIP||RM 481.00||RM 433.30||RM 534.00||RM 481.00|
|PS1||RM 391.00||RM 352.30||RM 434.00||RM 391.00|
|PS2||RM 301.00||RM 271.30||RM 334.00||RM 301.00|
|PS3||RM 211.00||RM 190.30||RM 234.00||RM 211.00|
|PS4||RM 121.00||N/A||RM 134.00||N/A|
** All numbered seat. ** The GRC’s details (i.e. member’s name & number) are compulsory to fill up for the purchase of GRC discounted rates. Failure which, the normal ticket rates will be charged.
3rd party collection will require authorisation letter and photocopy of the NRIC of ticket holder.
Please be informed that all the tickets which issued by Ticketing Agent no longer to redeem at Genting Box Office. Guest may directly enter to the concert with using their original purchased ticket. However, guest who holding the Confirmation Letter/E-Ticket for any concert/show shall remain to exchange their ticket at Arena of Star counter, Genting.
CONCERT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Every customer MUST enter the hall with a ticket, including children of all ages & infants.
- Each ticket is valid for one-time admission only.
- Strictly no video recording and photography during the show.
- Video cameras, cameras and tablet computers such as iPad are not allowed in the venue.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- 每位观众必需凭票入场, 包括任何岁数的儿童与婴孩。
- Prices shown includes RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM5.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 1 week prior to event day, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to email@example.com.