Cash Bar open from 7.30PM
THE HUMAN VOICE
The simple telephone is the painful divide between thepsychologically tormented protagonist and her departing lover in The Human Voice. Adapted from the work of the seminal French playwright, Jean Cocteau, Joe Sidek’s directorial debut explores the dark depths of depression through Susan Lankester’s virtuoso performance.
Replacing the original apartment setting with a changing room, the central character - a talented chanteuse - gaspingly experiences the twisting and turning cord of emotions as she gradually wilts away and breaks down.
Joe Sidek shares his fascination of the human psyche in this devastating study of a person’s need for intimate connection, and their latent insecurities about love and loneliness.
|Category||Normal Price||Early Bird Price
(13 June - 30 June 2017)
|Senior Citizen &
|Category 1||RM 85||RM 60||RM 43|
|Category 2||RM 100||RM 70||RM 50|
- Students and senior citizen ticket holders are obliged to present proof of identification at the door.
- For audience 18 and over.
Late Seating Policy
- Latecomers will not be seated once the performance has begun. No refunds will be made for patrons arriving late.
- If you must leave the performance at any time once it has begun, you will not be re-admitted until an appropriate break.
- No photography, video recording and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Prices shown include RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee.
- Subject to 6% GST and credit card charges.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM5.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Strictly no replacement for missing tickets and cancellation.
- Online ticket selling will close 2 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to email@example.com.