Honor of Kings is a mobile 5v5 MOBA game developed by Tencent. Honor of Kings World Champion Cup (KCC) is the most important international tournament in the entire Honor of Kings eSports system, with top teams all over the world fighting for the world champion. 2019 KCC has a highest prize pool of 32 million RMB Yuan （approximately 4.78 million USD）, higher than any of the previous Honor of Kings eSports tournament.
2019 KCC is divided into three stages, and the knockout stage will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia during July 27th to August 3rd. 8 teams that qualified from the group stage in Seoul, Korea will advance to the knockout stage; and after 6 Best-of-7 matches, two teams will advance to the Final in Shenzhen, China.
Here is an overview of the frequently asked questions about this event. If you have any queries that you don’t see below then please get in touch via chat. Just click the red message icon in the bottom right hand corner of this page.
1. Audience must enter venue with valid e-tickets and identity document. Each ticket is for single entrance only. If tickets holder leave the venue at the middle of the game, they'll automatically lose qualification to watch the game. Organizer have rights to reject any audience who try to enter the venue twice.
2. No laser devices, guns, weapons, flammable, explosive, radioactive, caustic items and any dangerous or illegal items inside the venue.
3. In order to guarantee the safety and the experience of the tickets purchaser, each ticket holder can bring a power station which is no more than 160Wh (about 43000mah).
4. Audience can bring staffs to cheer for players.
5. There is no hosting services inside the venue, please do not bring any valuable items to watch the game.
6. Once tickets are sold, there will be no cancellation or changing. There is no ticket office inside the venue.
7. Please keep in order during the competition. The organizer has the right to ask the audiences to leave if they affect the competition.
8. Due to payment channels' technical upgrading, it doesn't support Unipay right now. Once the upgrading is completed, Unipay will be back on use ASAP.