01 Konsert 4G'S
Konsert 4G’S is a concert of combination four popular and famous artists in Malaysia. They are Black Hanifah, Hazama, Akim Ahmad and Tomok. The idea comes up from their popularity and chemistry between them.
4G’S means Four (4) Gentlemens with great personalities and qualities of them. Their characters, voices, songs and energies will contribute a high impact and memorable moment concert.
The Concert will be held at Istana Budaya on 17th and 18th April 2020 and selection of arrangement is by the composer Aubey Suwito. From the experienced and credibility of concert maker by Belbis , this concert definitely will bring up the most HI END and NEW EDGE concert of this year.
Patrons are not allowed entry to the auditorium if they are wearing warn out/shabby jeans, round neck T-shirts, shorts, conspicuous attire, sport attire, sport shoes or slippers.
- The Istana Budaya ushers have the rights to prevent anyone who did not follow the above Dress Code from watching the performance. The scheduled programs could be changed without prior notice.
- Tickets sold are not returnable or exchange.
- Audience must be seated 15 minutes before the show begin.
- Late comers will have to wait for the right time to enter the auditorium in the waiting room.
- Children below 6 years old are not allowed in the auditorium. Exception is only for show specially made for children.
- Camera and any means of recording are not allowed without the Istana Budaya Management’s permission. Mobile phones and pages must be switched off when entering the auditorium.
- Smoking, food and drinks are not allowed in the auditorium. No outside food and beverage are allowed into the venue.
- Audience are advised to watch their belongings. Istana Budaya will not be responsible for any loss or damages.